Stonehenge Metals Limited (ASX Code: SHE) is developing a potentially world-class uranium project in South Korea. The company’s flagship Daejon Project boasts an Inferred Resource of 65Mlbs grading 320ppm eU3O8 (in accordance with JORC guidelines).
Daejon is one of three projects Stonehenge holds in South Korea and has significant exploration upside via a conceptual exploration target1 of 17Mlbs to 39Mlbs grading 250 to 350ppm U3O8.
Daejon Project Highlights
- Inferred Resource of 65 Mlbs eU3O8.
- Highly experienced management team.
- Vanadium resource estimate underway targeting a range of 385-695 Mlbs.
- High recoveries using standard extractive process.
- Strong end user support within country.
Competent Person Statement & Disclaimer